Wanna delight your friends and get a free game?
Host a YOU DON’T KNOW MY LIFE Party!
As we've started to turn YDKML loose on the world, we've discovered that our best sales tool is the game itself. That's why we’re bringing it home to you!
Invite the gang over and Dennis and/or Jeb will be there in person (if in the L.A. area) or via Facetime (if somewhere else) to show everyone how to play.
It’s like a Tupperware party but instead of locking in the freshness, we’re letting it ooze out all over the place!
HOW IT WORKS:
- You reach out to us via email at YDKMLGame@gmail.com and say “Let’s do this! I wanna host a YDKML party!” Then we settle on a date and time together.
- You invite 6 to 12 fun folks over for a game night, letting them know they’ll be playing a brand new game that’s super fun and not that complicated...and that it will take around 2 hours once the game play starts.
- We bring all the materials you’ll need, set it all up and teach everyone how to play. (If you’re outside of the L.A. area, we’ll mail you the materials and Facetime in to get y’all started.)
- You have a blast playing You Don’t Know My Life!...while enjoying snacks and beverages that we have nothing to do with.
- After the game, we leave and take our materials with us...but when the printed games arrive in late fall, you’ll get one of the first copies FREE for being such an awesome host and supporter.
WHAT WE HOPE TO GET OUT OF THE PARTIES:
- Pre-orders of the game, duh. Games are $35 each (includes domestic shipping) and we take Paypal or cash.
- To build buzz by getting people to spread the word online or even host their own YDKML party if they feel so inclined.
- To test out and get feedback on the game questions and other materials as we start to finalize everything for printing. Your opinion counts!
- To have a ton of fun. (We should have put ton of fun at the top of the list but the truth is we need that cashola.)